This revolutionary cap was designed to accommodate virtually any cooler probe used in the bottle water market. The U-5 cap avoids breaking probes; and allows for a wide variety of probe specifications. The cap incorporates a foam flap that is punctured by the probe upon insertion. There is no inner cap; so “floaters” are eliminated. Douglas Hidding, Blackhawk’s CEO, says: “While not designed to replace our world-famous SafeGard cap’s completely closed system’s advantages; the U-5 solves issues with non-standard probes at a reduced per unit cost to our customers.”
- Our Patented Kleen Peel insures a safe and clean entry to the cooler.
- Will run on all standard capping/de-capping equipment.
- There is no inner cap; so “floaters” are eliminated.
- Exclusively manufactured as a “Plus” cap.
- U-5 maintains a seal around the probe area to prevent pin-hole bottle leaker issues
- The U-5 may be used in combination with Blackhawk’s patented “Fluted Probe.” The Fluted Probe is designed to completely evacuate water from the package.
For further questions please contact your local sales representative or Contact Customer service at 630 458 2100 or email firstname.lastname@example.org