Fresh Seal System
To be truly innovative a manufacturer needs to look at the entire package not just their piece of the package. This is what Blackhawk has done with the packaging system known as Fresh Seal. This program involves a white/natural ringless SuperQuad closure with a color coded shrink band over the top of the closure and bottle neck. This packaging system uses the proven leak avoidance technology of our SuperQuad closure but replaces the tamper evident band with a color coded shrink band. This allows the customer to visually identify each product on the shelves while increasing efficiencies in the bottling process.
- Increased capping efficiencies
- Less down time associated to changing cap colors
- Increased logistic efficiencies
- 40% increase of closures per box
- Resulting in fewer shipments
- Greener packaging with less material
- Elimination of tamper evident band results in and 18% decrease of resin
- Visually and functionally tamper evident
In addition to the packaging and energy savings, the Fresh Seal band provides a higher level of tamper evidence, an additional panel for marketing opportunities and conveys a sense of “Freshness” to the consumer.
For further questions please contact your local sales representative or Contact Customer service at 630 458 2100 or email [email protected].