Blackhawk has developed an extensive hands-on training session for our valued customers. The training is targeted for line operators, quality, maintenance, and managerial personnel to help identify possible production issues.
Participants will be trained by Qualified Blackhawk personnel. They will perform the interactive hands-on training and demonstrate how to properly complete the following:
- Fundamentals of in-coming cap/bottle inspection
- Demonstrate proper technique for sizing caps and bottles
- Review defective product
- Capping equipment set-up and trouble-shooting
- Proper equipment cleaning information
- Recommendations on documentation
After successfully completing the program, students will be tested and be given a certificate.
Course Length: 1.5 hours – 2 hour session
Recommended Class size: Up to 8 students per session
Call 1-800-222-7391 or Contact your Blackhawk Sales Representative
Bring the desire to learn, Blackhawk to provide everything else.